Monday, May 22, 2006

3rd Week - I hate Party Poker

Well once again I go to Party Poker to BonusWhore and end up losing. Party is rigged. Not really, I just can't seem to lay down a hand on there, I don't know why. Lost about $100 chasing a $75 bonus. Thank goodness I was up at other sites and ended up down only a little over $2 for the week. With the $75 bonus from Party and clearing another $10 at FCP, my bankroll still managed to grow for the week.

All goals met this week. I will try to keep the same pace as far as hours go. Working off a $50 bonus at EuroBet (PokerRoom skin.) I also signed up for Rakeback with them. (Let me know if you need rakeback at a site, I can hook you up and get a small bonus for myself.) Hopefully I can finish the $50 before the end of the month. It would be great to have at least 1.5K in my bankroll by June 1st, that would put be 3 weeks ahead of my goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home