Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Varience

Got to love this game. Well to follow up "This game is easy" -------

THIS GAME SUCKS!!!!!!!!

After my best week ever, I had my worst week ever. But it's kind of funny, it all evened out. After a week of $25 hour poker and then a week of -10 hour, I'm now back to my $6/hr standard. This is pretty much where it should be for the limits I'm playing.

Anyway here are the totals as of Tuesday morning 3/22/05

Total: 848.74
Table Hours: 187.6
Real Hours: 138.2
BB/hr: 14.3
$/hr: 6.14

And of course add approx. $3/hr in bonus money. Still beats delivering pizza!

Highlights of the week: Playing 5/10 shorthanded NL with Rob (deffinently a different style of poker, I tried a little of the shorthanded at levels i'm use too, blinds are way too fast for my super tight style of play. Also played a 5+.5 tourny with Derek saturday night, derek got 8th i got 5th,,,,, the perfect cap to a over $150 down day.


1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger derek said...

yeah, it didn't take me long to figure out, if you're too drunk to find the keyboard, you shouldn't be playing poker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home