Monday, March 07, 2005

This Game is Easy

Yeah I know, don't get too excited. It's just one week, but it was my best week ever. I won almost as much money in the last 7 days as I did in the whole month of Feburary. $422.01 in 18 hours add to that about $110 in bonus money. Not a bad hourly rate, over $25 hour.

Moved up limits. I'm now playing the $1/$2 No Limit Game at PokerRoom, which is really the equivelent of .50/$1 blinds NL or $100 max buy in NL. I'm well within the 10X to 20X bankroll rule. Hopefully I won't hit a real bad lossing streak for a while. I would really like to get my bankroll up to 2k as soon as possible so I can start to eye the $200 game.

I havn't totally given up on limit. I only played one session of $1/$2 limit and won like 20. I just make so much more playing NL. Yeah I have some $50 down swings, but I also have $100 up swings!

1 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger JakaB said...

You my friend are a snatchbucket waiting for a kill..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home